THE YOGA BARN
Pricing & Policies
Pricing varies by workshop; please see the workshop page.
- We do not accept cash. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Debit.
- We do not have studio yoga mats; please bring your own mat as well as any yoga props that you use in your practice.
- Payments for classes and workshops are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Online reservations are strongly encouraged. In order to reserve your spot in a workshop, please register on our “Workshops” page; drop-ins will not be admitted if the class capacity has been reached.
- Drop-ins are welcome to any class or workshop (and encouraged!)
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of class or workshop; no students will be admitted to class later than 15 minutes after the start of class.
- No shoes are allowed within the studio space; please place your shoes and other items along the studio wall.
- We recommend not eating or drinking at least one hour before the start of yoga classes.
- Schedule is subject to change; if your class or workshop is affected we will contact you via email (and phone if cancellation is within 24 hours) with the email you have used to register.
- We welcome students of all ages 15 and up. Please check our Classes and Workshops pages for future announcements of children’s classes.”
Thank you for practicing with us!
Directions & Parking:
We are located at 4610 Sudley Road, Catharpin, VA 20143, just a short ride west of Washington, DC in Northern Virginia. From Northern Virginia, travel west on Route 66 until you hit exit 47B towards Route 234 North towards Manassas National Battlefield Park. Travel on paved road for 5.2 miles. Go just past the Sunoco gas station on the right, and then veer left up the gravel driveway. Four Hills Farm will be 0.25 miles ahead. You’ll see rolling green hills, a green shed, and a house in the distance. When you arrive, follow the gravel driveway to the green Yoga Barn. Please park in the gravel half circle just in front of the Yoga Barn.